- Founder of the U.S. Latino Cultural Competence Institute.
- 20 years international and multicultural experience in marketing, operational efficiency, and executive guidance.
- Expert in Latino markets and the new multicultural mainstream.
- Marketing executive at Procter & Gamble, Coca Cola, BBVA.
- Expert in the application of big company strategies to smaller ventures.
- Principal and Co-Founder of Valdez Productions & Consulting, Inc.
- Executive President of The Latino Donor Collaborative.
- Recognized as one of the top ten Latinos in America in 2018 and one of the most influential Latinas in 2020, among other distinguished honors.
- Presidential appointee/United Nations Commission for Human Rights.
- Political commentator and media analyst.